terms & conditions
All Text and Images on this website (www.the-woodshack.co.uk) are the property of The Wood Shack and its suppliers unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, copying or other use will constitute an infringement of copyright.
If you are unhappy about our services, products or the way we treat you then please tell us. We always do our best to resolve problems in a fair and equitable manner.
Once an order is received it may take up to 2 working days to process, after that please allow up to 14 working days for delivery, depending on delivery location we may contact you to confirm delivery charges and/or delivery estimate times.
Delivery charges are stated during the order process and confirmed in the order email receipt; please note not all items may be deliverable to all locations due to size, weight or geographical restrictions.
Cancellation, Returns, Refund Policies
Orders can only be cancelled on the day of placing the order and before any items are dispatched.
We will refund or replace any items that you are not completely satisfied with within 7 days of receipt as long as the goods are returned with their original packaging, have not been used and are in the condition in which they were received. The cost of the goods will then be refunded but there will be no refund for postage and packing costs. Please contact us before returning any goods.
Your payment will be processed by Paypal. All customer information is kept strictly confidential on secure servers. We do not keep credit card information. Customer information is only used for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your order. We do NOT and will NOT pass your details to any third party.
If you have subscribed to our mailing list we may send you offers from our store, news and other updates. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by contacting us or clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our newsletters. Your email address will never be passed on to any other third party unless we are requested to do so by local law enforcement agencies.
We conform to the requirements of the Data protection act 1998.
Our Web site uses server side cookies called sessions to make your shopping basket work. These collect no information about yourselves and do not store any information on your personal machine. Without temporary cookies (known as session cookies) you will not be able to add items to the shopping basket.
When you register your details with us or place an order, we use a secure server. Any data you give is encrypted using a 'Secure Socket Layer' (SSL) session. SSL is an industry standard and is one of the best ways to ensure internet messages are not intercepted.
Getting in Contact
You can contact our office at Cornhill by Telephone: 01890 850371, or in writing: The Hagg Farm, Cornhill on Tweed, Northumberland TD12 4RT
You can also contact us by using our contact form click here to access it.
General Terms & Conditions
The term 'The Wood Shack ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Wood Shack, The Hagg Farm, Cornhill on Tweed, Northumberland TD12 4RT. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties including our data providers provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.