1.1 All Text and Images on this website (www.the-woodshack.co.uk) are the property of The Wood Shack and its suppliers unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, copying or other use will constitute an infringement of copyright.
2.1 If you are unhappy about our services, products or the way we treat you then please tell us. We always do our best to resolve problems in a fair and equitable manner.
3: DELIVERY POLICY
3.1 Once an order is received it may take up to 2 working days to process, Deliveries normally arrive in 3-4 working days of order, depending on delivery location we may contact you to confirm delivery charges and/or delivery estimate times.
3.2 Delivery charges are stated during the order process and confirmed in the order email receipt; please note not all items may be deliverable to all locations due to size, weight or geographical restrictions.
3.3 If an order is cancelled or turned away (order not accepted) for any reason other than goods are damaged or faulty while the goods are in transit then a £100 charge will be placed with the customer for goods to be returned to The Woodshack warehouse.
3.4 If the delivery cannot be made due to the location or access for the delivery wagon (roads not suitable or access to narrow and height restrictions) It will be deemed as a failed delivery the customer will stand the cost of this not The Woodshack. For Vehicle dimensions contact the 3rd party haulier, see deliveries page.
3.5 The goods will be considered to be delivered in a fit state where you, the customer has signed the delivery note confirming the safe delivery of the order.
3.6 Once the delivery note has been signed The Woodshack hold no responsibility for the goods and the delivery.
3.7 Where the customer has waived the rights to inspect the state of the goods by requesting delivery without a signature, the contract will be seen as complete, regardless of the actual state of the goods. Delivery will be deemed to have been made at the time stated on the delivery note.
3.8 We use a 3rd party haulier to deliver all orders, Any liabilities arising from the delivery process lies strictly with the haulier and not The Woodshack.
3.9 All pallet base deliveries are delivered to the kerbside. While our delivery company will normally go to great lengths to ensure that your delivery is placed where you require it, Your contract between you and The Woodshack includes kerbside delivery only. Please ensure you have the means to move the pallet(s) and the goods from the kerbside to a suitable storage location. Please consult our delivery page to see required access conditions for deliveries.
3.10 Damaged packaging is not the basis of a claim.
3.11 We provide guidelines as to the expected delivery schedule of the relative delivery services offered by The Woodshack. Please note that in all cases the timeframe given as a guide only. The Woodshack will not be held liable, if for whatever reason, a delivery does not arrive within an expected period.
3.12 It is your responsibility (the customer) to ensure that there is a suitable access to the delivery location, Where a delivery is attempted, but is unable to be made due to lack of access that you could have reasonably anticipated, the re-delivery fee will be passed onto the customer, goods will be held for up to 7 days in the 3rd parties warehouse until the fee is paid. If the re-delivery fee is not paid goods will be returned to The Woodshack and the customer will be refunded minus the delivery and re-delivery to The Woodshack.
3.13 It is your responsibility to ensure that the address and delivery instructions are correct. where the address and/or the instructions are vague and the haulier cannot reasonably be expected to find the delivery location from the instructions provided, we reserve the right to charge a re-delivery fee that the 3rd party haulier charges The Woodshack to the customer.
3.14 Where delivery location is unsuitable for delivery (as deemed by our haulier driver), and the customer is unable to provide an alternate delivery location that is suitable, or otherwise unable to come to an amicable resolution of the delivery with The Woodshack, the customer will be liable for the cost associated with returning the pallet to The Woodshack.
3.15 Any liability for any damages that may occur during the transit or delivery process lie strictly with our 3rd party haulier. In the unlikely event that the any damage to persons or property occurs during delivery please give these protocols:
3.16 Take written acknowledgment from the delivery driver that details the extent and nature of the damage occurred.
3.17 Please include a commentary of how the damaged occurred.
3.18 Please ensure that both the driver and any witnesses sign the acknowledgement and that the driver includes his name, vehicle registration number, and the name of his employer, along with insurance details if available.
3.19 Where possible please take photographs of the damage.
3.20 If a customer and the 3rd party (the driver) agree on changes to the delivery and do not notify The Woodshack, cost of this will have to be picked up by the customer.
3.21 Refunds will not be issued until the goods are back at The Woodshack yard.
4: CANCELLATION, RETURNS, REFUND POLICIES
4.1 Orders can only be cancelled on the day of placing the order and before any items are dispatched.
4.2 We will refund or replace any items that you are not completely satisfied with within 7 days of receipt as long as the goods are returned with their original packaging, have not been used and are in the condition in which they were received. The cost of the goods will then be refunded but there will be no refund for postage and packing costs. Please contact us before returning any goods.
4.3 We can not accept any responsibility for any claims after the delivery note has been signed.
5: GETTING IN CONTACT
5.1 You can contact our office at Cornhill by Telephone: 01890 850371, or in writing: The Hagg Farm, Cornhill on Tweed, Northumberland TD12 4RT
5.2 You can also contact us by using our contact form click here to access it.
6: GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
6.2 The term 'The Wood Shack ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Wood Shack, The Hagg Farm, Cornhill on Tweed, Northumberland TD12 4RT. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties including our data providers provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.